2. Youtube Video Description
The YouTube video description is very important. Google and YouTube usually rely on the text description of your video to determine the video’s content in order to rank it. You should describe your video mindful of the following:
- Put your link at the topmost area of the video.
- The description should be at least 250 words.
- The first twenty five words of the description should contain the keyword.
- Include the keyword 3-4 times in the description.
Equally important are tags, video title, and video filename. Use them with SEO in mind.
If you do these things well, you will see an exponential growth in the numbers of your audience as you will rank well both in Google and in YouTube itself.